200 hour Temple Yoga Teacher Training Thailand
Hatha Vinyasa + Yogic Techniques
April 15 – May 05 // 2020
Promo Video from last year's Immersive Temple Yoga Teacher Training
Go beyond the physical.
This training gives you a physical baseline to teach vinyasa yoga.
Learn to teach the subtle techniques that allow deeper awareness, understanding of our inter-connection + access to our infinite potential.
During this 20 day training…
We will inter-weave the process of teacher development through personal practice to embody our highest potential.
You'll experience a full variety of daily classes with specialized clinics to deepen your personal practice through the exploration of:
- Daily morning Sadhana
- A variety of asana variations and sequence transitions
- Yin Yoga
- Gentle Yoga
- Advanced yogic techniques
- Psychic Development Techniques
- Yoga Nidra
- Partner Yoga
- Inversions workshops
In order for humanity to keep evolving, we need to cultivate a practice that contributes to harmony, yoga is one such practice.
Here is a detailed list of what you'll be learning so you can teach confidently:
- Leading a complete vinyasa flow Sequence safely and effectively
- Study asanas by breaking down and exploring them from the anatomical, physical, and energetic level
- Modifying the asanas for students of all-levels, providing intelligent cueing, adjustments + variations
- Learn the key principles of posture sequencing to construct your own unique yoga classes
- Study the Subtle + Emotional Bodies and working with them in class theming
- Foundations of modifying a yoga practice to speciality groups (prenatal, postnatal, seniors, kids, concussion, injury, etc.)
- Learn foundational structural anatomy to apply to your practice + teaching
- Learning about pranayama, drishti, bandhas, mudras, and how to incorporate them within the asanas to cultivate a deep focus that precludes meditation.
- The incorporation of mantra, chanting, music, and sound therapy
- The art of guided relaxation and meditation as part of the fundamental closing sequence of each yoga practice
- Shat-karmas & kriyas
- The ancient scriptures including in-depth study of the 3 main texts (Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika) and how they relate to contemporary yoga and life
- The law of karma, chakra system, koshas, the vayus, gunas and kleshas
- Importance of self-practice, rituals and routines; how to incorporate it in our daily life
- Living the yogic diet in the 21st century
- The ethics + business of Yoga
The training material will be presented with a playful approach to remind us that dedication and disciple is not independent from having fun!
Upon completion of the program contact hours, exams, and internship period requirements, Students will receive certification as a 200hr Registered Yoga Teacher under Dharma Temple as a Yoga Alliance accredited school.
Meet Your Yoga Instructors
Living the life of a Yogi, Sina Shalbaf has dedicated himself to share the teachings. He pulls on practices from many lineages and teachers as he’s sought out and spent extensive time with masters in India, Thailand, Canada, London, and NYC. When he met a guru in Sri Dharma Mittra, he began to integrate all his understanding of yoga asanas, meditation, spiritual knowledge, and life’s experiences through Dharma Yoga. Sina is now known for his Ayurvedic approach to the practice which meets the student where they are at, offering skillful yoga practices that best serves each students unique physical, mental, and environmental conditions.
As a founder of Dharma Temple, he shares the benefits of a yogic lifestyle with the high vibe community, through his own way of integrated spiritual understanding into daily life so others can express the True Self in THEIR own way.
Fabio’s curiosity drove him to travel extensively to remote regions of the world, to find inspiration from people and cultures, while continuously maturing his inner awareness and enriching him with a multitude of experiences. With his backpack and camera always ready, Fabio seeks to seize the unique moments of life as it happens – cultures, religions, people, and countries – reinforcing his belief that exploring the world is the school of life ‘par excellent’, and traveling the best conduit to learning.
During his stay in Nepal, spending most of his time learning from Buddhist monks, he perceived to have lived there before. His experience in the Himalayas deepened his understanding of samsara, which changed his way of thinking and looking at the world.
A devoted disciple of Sri Dharma Mittra, Fabio’s journey of enrichment continues through Dharma’s spiritual guidance, practicing daily, sharing classes workshops and teacher trainings of Hatha Raja Yoga.
For more about Fabio, visit www.fabiofilippi.com
Pranayama Garden is the perfect place to all of those who are looking for peace and tranquility while practicing and teaching Yoga.
The name Pranayama Garden was inspired by a prime organic garden that is also part of this incredible project. Its goal is to encourage a healthy lifestyle for body and mind thus, all its teachers, students and friends are welcomed to enjoy the organic garden.
The space consists of a Yoga hall that holds up to 30 students on mats, an outdoor, covered library with tables and cushions for gathering, an outdoor kitchen, and an organic garden. The Garden, which is visible from the library and Yoga hall, grows local fruits and veggies available to guests on a donation basis. Take what you need, and donate fair according to your capacity.
Join us for this incredible once in a lifetime yogic training experience.
- Daily Buffet Lunch
- Training Manual
- Asana Sequence Charts
- Anatomy Chart & Manual
- Special Bonus excursions!
Guidance to find local accommodations & optional trainee room sharing available
April 15th – May 5th, 2020
Early Bird: $300 off registration ($1950) if booked before February 1st. A minimum deposit of $500 is needed to guarantee this rate.
*all prices in CAD dollars
Still have questions?
Please send an email to the instructors directly using the form below.