10 reasons to take Aquarian Luminosity Lifestyle Training
“I recently completed the Aquarian Luminosity Lifestyle training in Vancouver this year. If you’ve been thinking about taking on this experience and are on the fence, here are a few reasons that might not be on your list of pros:
Fun Fact: These are also the most important lessons I learned this year.
- You will be encouraged to look at every aspect of your life through a lens of curiosity, instead of judgment. There's enough duality in the world. How refreshing to return to the curiosity of a child!?!
- You will be surrounded by people who are genuinely interested in seeing you show up as You. And when you don’t show up as you, they’ll love you deeper, extend their hand and say ‘shall we get a smoothie?'
- You will learn how to be a teacher to yourself first enabling you to then be a teacher to your community. This one has nothing to do with leading a class.
- You will come to learn the value of self-devotion. This might be the most important lesson of your life.
- You will learn what it really means to have a self-care practice. Spoiler: It doesn’t include pedicures but might mean getting up at 5.30am.
- You will be invited to look at yoga as a way of being instead of exercise. There’s a pretty good chance that this one will land you in some interesting conversations with your yogi/spiritual friends.
- You will be poked and provoked. This will be annoying, but worth the discomfort.
- You will confront that which is standing in your way. And then you’ll learn that there’s a kriya for that.
- You will experience what it means to elevate yourself. This leads to reason 10, which you’ll realize is why you’re here.
- You will experience how it feels to elevate others. Of all the reasons, this one will probably be the one you are most proud of. It will be this reason where you’ll begin to see how much you’ve come home to yourSelf. It'll also feel the best.
This is more than a training to teach or lead or learn about yoga. It's is an invitation to say yes to yourSelf, to your infinite worth, to your Divinity, to your True Nature, your Sat Nam. And when we begin to turn inward, then we are never without knowledge, wisdom and friendship.
We need more teachers just like you. There is someone waiting for you to step up and into your best Self. Now's the time.”
Written by AQL graduate + life guide Jenni Alexis
*Jenni will be sharing Kundalini Yoga on Wednesday evenings at 6PM beginning Sept 5