[Podcast] How to Elevate and Become Your Higher Self through Meditation – Revealing the Diamond E01
This week we talk about meditation as the first episode of the Revealing the Diamond podcast! We are super excited to be broadcasting to you on a weekly basis sharing our favorite spiritual tools and techniques for life mastery.
1:20 – How does meditation play a role in our personal development?
- Meditation is mostly about sifting through the many thoughts we have.
2:40 – What should people do if they feel called to meditation? How to start?
- Just sit and listen to the sound of your breathing. Just a mantra.
- It’s better to use mantra because its easier at the beginning.
- Your commitment is what is going to elevate you more than anything.
- Don’t aim too far beyond your reach.
6:00 – How does meditation help us transform?
- It gets rid of the stuff in the way of seeing our true self.
8:30 – What happens to us from childhood to adulthood
- Subconscious mind is storing too many stories which may not even be true; just your perception.
- Samskaras – digging a groove in a record so deep the needle can’t get out and you repeat your habits.
- Meditation will realign you with your true self especially with mantra.
10:00 – Practical starting points
- Start first thing so its done. Make it a priority.
- Plan B – do it when you can.
- Meditation doesn’t necessarily mean relax – it sharpens you.
- Start the day as the diamond
13:30 – Can meditation start world wide revolution?
- Yes, because it’s inclusive, no need for clubs or religions; no separation
- It’s just taking some time to connect with higher aspect of you
- We all want to be beautiful and want to feel free
Tiaga Prem Singh /Reno –
Reno is the head teacher and a director of Dharma Temple. He has spent 20 years uncovering what it means to live a spiritually inspired-conscious life. He believes every student has the capacity to step into the role of the master. Follow Tiaga Prem Singh on Instagram for a daily dose of inspiration.